Fine Line Edits improves business, technical, academic, and literary content. My revisions follow plain-language principles, consistently delivering straightforward and reader-friendly sentences.
My company's name comes from line editing. Line editors provide original additions, suggested deletions, corrections of errors, and improvements on structure and tone. Feedback of this kind is also called stylistic editing. And I take care to work within each client’s unique style.
• A keen eye for detail: eliminating errors in logic, grammar, and punctuation;
• Advanced techniques for structuring arguments and delivering information;
• Arranging phrases and varying sentence lengths for maximum readability;
• Always selecting the right terms for the job; and
• Assuring complete, cohesive messaging by adding context or shifting emphasis.